Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Families Are Forever

My brother and sister-in-law had their beautiful baby girl today at 3:04 PM. She is our little Rae of Sunshine! We have been so blessed to have Jenna in our family and now we welcome the newest member of the clan - Raegan Marie Hall. She's a little miracle. :)



I know that families are forever. This is the greatest blessing we can ever receive. Just look at that adorable face and tell me you don't want to keep her forever!
God loves all of His children. Every soul is great in the sight of God. He loves us so much that He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to die for us, allowing us to return to live with Him again and making it possible for our families to continue together forever into eternity.
I love my family and I love our newest little addition. She is an angel and I'm so glad she was sent to us. She has the best parents she could've asked for. :) And she gets to keep them forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment