Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Coincidence Or Meant-To-Be?

Temple #4 on my list: DRAPER!!

For some reason, both times I've gone to this temple I've gotten sick. Uhhh - alright? I'm glad that at least my legs are mostly covered up by shadow.. otherwise they'd be blinding you all.


The lovely young lady who took this picture for us recently returned from serving her own mission in, guess where?
Neuquen, Argentina! NO. WAY. :)
For those of you who don't know, my best friend will be serving in that very same mission. This was the funniest coincidence. We talked for a few minutes with her and her friend who she was with. It wasn't a particularly long conversation but some of the things she said just spoke to my heart. I felt extremely calm afterwards. I think I was meant to meet her. Haha. :) It was an awesome temple experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment