Saturday, April 20, 2013

Be Still My Soul



I listened to this song today, and let me tell you something, I needed it. The words brought me the comfort that I've been craving this past week (it doesn't hurt that his voice is perfectly soothing, either). This song is perfect advice for a struggling missionary. It's perfect for anyone who's struggling, really. Remember this song as you confront life's torrents, it will help you through.

                                                        "Be still, my soul: The Lord is on thy side;
                                                        With patience bear thy cross of grief or pain.
                                                        Leave to thy God to order and provide;
                                                        In ev'ry change he faithful will remain.
                                                        Be still, my soul: Thy best, thy heav'nly friend
                                                        Thru thorny ways leads to a joyful end."

No comments:

Post a Comment